Certified Expert for Securities and Derivates, Exchanges
As a certfied expert of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK München/Oberbayern), I am happy to support courts, companies, and individual persons with independent and neutral expertise in all finance related matters.
My expertise is based on my teaching and research experience as a Professor of Finance and relies on modern, state-of-the-art statistical and quantitiative methods as well as sound economic theory.
A selection of recent topics I have covered as an expert comprises:
- Regulation: Disclosure requirements of firms („Ad-hoc Publicity“) according to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR)
- Event Studies: Assessments of the impact of information on market prices of securities (equities and bonds)
- Market Quality: Assessments of the quality of capital marktes in terms of liquidity, information processing, and informational efficiency
- Saving Plans („Prämiensparen“): Recalculation of interest payments on bonus-scheme long-term savings contracts in accordance with recent rulings by the highest federal court (BGH)
- Cum-Ex: Assessment of financial products regarding their characteristics with and without adherence to a potential cum-ex scheme of dividend arbitrage
- Valuation: Fair value, pricing, and risk assessments of different financial instruments and assets like complex swaps, firm valuations, bonds etc.